Puzzles are a Good Way of Pacing Up the Child’s Cognitive Development. It Contains 210 Puzzle Pieces, which the Kids have to Assemble in Order to Complete the Scientist Image.
- Along with this Jigsaw Puzzle there is Booklet - Do Read the Stories of these Famous Inventors & Discuss how their Education & Knowledge Allowed them to Come Up with Solutions to Everyday Problems.
- Exploring how they Came to be - Opens a Door to Discussing the Period \ The Challenges People Faced at the Time as Well as Introducing Famous Historical Figures & Help the Child Create His / Her Own Science Inspired Invention.
- The Final Picture is Shown on the Box which Acts as a Guide for Your Little One to Match & Put the Pieces Together.
- It Helps Build Visual-Perceptual Skills & Develops Hand-Eye Coordination & Fine Motor Skills.
- Develops Skills Such as Remembering \ Matching \ Sorting & Problem Solving..
- Items Included in the Package: Indian Scientists & Their Inventions 210 Puzzle Pieces.
- Packaging Dimension - 30 × 22 × 5 cm.
- Weight - 499 g.